If you are NOT a resident of the EU (European Union) you will need a study visa which you must arrange well ahead of time. In any case, we recommend you go to your university for information about the necessary procedures depending on the length of your stay.

+ More information about UPV/EHU
+ More information about Universida de Deusto
+ More information about Universidad de Mondragón