If you come from Europe, you will receive attention at Osakidetza with the EHIC (European Health Insurance Card).
If this is not your case, you will have to arrange medical and accident insurance. Remember: it is best to contact the information and student reception office of your university.

+ More information about UPV/EHU
+ More information about Universidad de Deusto